If you couldn't join us for the Marathon, but would like to donate to Red Nose Day, click here to visit our giving page.
Arrive any time & attend for any length of time. Sewing machines & fabrics will be provided, unless you'd like to bring some fabric to add in. No need to book - just turn up with £2 and we'll get you making bunting! Bring friends! Click here for parking and finding us info
FINDING US: The event is at The Sewing Lounge, 18 Kingsway House, 134/140 Church Rd, Hove BN3 2DL (opposite south end of George St)
· The entrance is actually on Osborne Villas - door in alley at the back of Moss Bros menswear shop on Church Rd (opposite George St)
· On the intercom pad press 1 then 8 then the bell symbol (please try twice in the unlikely case that there’s no answer the first time). Please take these phone no’s with you in case there is any problem getting in on the intercom: Call 01273900648 first (Sewing Lounge) and then Kat on 07958964810 if still a problem.
· Once you're in, we are on the third floor, just keep going up and along until you reach a door on your right with number 18 on it.
· BUSES: Plenty of buses run up and down Church Road from all areas. We are opposite the South end of George St, and near Hove Town Hall – get off at the South end of George St from buses: 1, 1a, 6, 20x, 49, 49a & get off at Hove Town Hall or Tesco and walk for a couple of minutes from the 2, 5, 25, 46, 8, 700. Check times at: http://www.buses.co.uk/travel
· TRAIN: we are about 10 mins walk from Hove Station – walk in a southerly direction down the hill from station, cross over onto George St (pedestrian shopping street), walk down George St and when you reach the end you will see Moss Bros over the other side of Church Road (main road). Read the Finding Us instructions above to get to our door..
· METER PARKING: There are Pay and display spaces on Osborne Villas until 8pm 2 hours to 11 hours depending on the space - check carefully. If you are driving bring change for the meter. There are also spaces in the roads around Kingsway House (postcode BN3 2DL if you are looking it up on online map) – cost is around £1 an hour and meters run 9am till 8pm. The 11 hour spaces, are further towards the sea - 11 hours is £5 I think, but check.
CAR PARK: There is a multi storey car park on Norton Road opposite Hove Town Hall, 150 metres away towards Brighton. £4.20 for 9 hours, £2.20 up to 4 hours